Cosmetic and Functional
Eye Plastic Surgery
Contemporary Cataract Surgery
and Presbyopic Implants
Dr. Jarecki received her bachelor of science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh in microbiology, and attended medical school at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine in Madison. Following medical school, she did an internship at Michigan State University/Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and completed her ophthalmology residency at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics. Dr. Jarecki served as chief resident for her final year of her residency.
Dr. Jarecki is a member of several organizations including:
- the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- the American Medical Association,
- The American Medical Women’s Association
- the State Medical Society of Wisconsin
- the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- the Wisconsin Alumni Association.